Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pre-Kindergarten Weekend

We have been trying to make the most of our time before Little Guy's first day of school TOMORROW!!!  Here are some pictures and a video to show a little of the fun we had.

We took care of a puppy this weekend . . . Sweet Girl's dream come true!  Please note the special language she uses to communicate with Lola - never heard it before.  Also, note how many people it actually takes to walk a dog.



Ever since we got a Nintendo Wii, Little Guy has been asking to go bowling.  He LOVES Wii bowling, which he discovered tonight is a bit different from real bowling.  We thought - what a fun back to school celebration to take him bowling for the first time.  This is our first time bowling as a family with some other dear friends, the Jones.  Although, lesson learned, before the first day of school next year, we'll probably make it a low key evening . . .


Sweet Girl couldn't decide which ball she wanted (not that she could lift any of them).


This is quite a pose.  Not sure I'd win any awards for my bowling form.  And, no, Sweet Girl isn't giving me a piggy back ride.


Here's Little Guy and his sweet friend.  I hope he'll stay in this stage a long time before girls have cooties.


Not only did we bowl, but we ended the evening with ice cream!

Not sure what game this was, but it sure looks fun!


It's always nice when your big brother and his friend let you play too.

Here we are, our little family, including 1 new Kindergartener!


4 comments:

  1. What a fun day!! I cannot believe Little Guy is starting Kindergarden. I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning as he goes into school! I hope its a smooth morning for you. Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!! I second Norah's post. I'll be praying for you all tomorrow. Please tell Little Guy hi for me and that I'll be there in a few weeks to put him to bed. Btw, I recognize Sweet Girl's language. It's the same one I use to talk to Franz. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had so much fun! Love your bowling form.

    ReplyDelete