Friday, August 26, 2011

Kids Say the Darnedest Things

Blair and I were literally laughing out loud at this conversation over dinner tonight (trying to be discreet, of course, so as not to hurt Little Guy's feelings).


Me: Julie's going to have the baby on Monday!

Little Guy: (excitedly) Really!

Me: Yes!  Maybe we can go see her.

Little: I remember when we went to see Sweet Girl's bones!

Blair and I were a little bit confused, because I could find no context for when we would have seen her bones anywhere.  Little Guy kept trying to help us remember . . . "You know - when we saw her bones and they were black and white."  Blair finally pieced together that he was talking about the ultrasound.

Me: Yes!  I remember that, but we're going to see Julie's actual baby.

Little Guy: I could see her brain inside her face!!!!!!

1 comment: