Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Choo Choo!

 I can't believe how busy life has become.  Surely, I'm just not into the routine and schedule of school (although this is the 4th week).  If you remember from my last post I discovered the library and have fallen madly in love.  Here we are at story time.  This is Sweet Girl building a train with one of her best little buddies.  We'll call him "C" for short.  Should the 2 mommies have been letting the toddlers rearrange the chairs in the library, maybe not?  But, they were having fun.  Here is the progression of building the train . . .

First there were 2.

 
Along came 3.


Now, we're almost finished.


Play time!


Wait, we're not going anywhere!  C, what's going on?


 Okay, I'm over it.


Alright time to put the library back together.




No comments:

Post a Comment