Sunday, July 10, 2011

First blog post

Well, here goes nothing . . . My first attempt at blogging.  Blogging has been a craze for years now, and I've never even followed them much less entertained the idea of writing one.  So, why start now?  I have been thinking a lot about why blogs are so popular and although I'm sure there are many reasons, the one I think applies the most is people want to be known.  So, that's why I'm starting, I want our friends, family members, ministry partners, and whoever else to know us - the Pippins, good and bad, pretty and ugly.  There's probably more ugly than pretty, but we want to be authentic.  We are living proof that you don't have to have "it all together" to love Jesus and follow Him.  In fact, it's better if you don't!

Here's an introduction to our 2 little crazy-makers . . . At first you might think, big brother is pummeling his little sister, but you'll get the gist in the middle somewhere.

You might also notice that Little Guy is wearing pj's that say "my big brother thinks I'm super cool." no, we don't have another child we're hiding from everyone.  those pjs were just on sale at Costco :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! The first of many girls who can't get enough of him!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are starting a blog and letting us be part of your lives good, bad, and ugly. I love the focus on being authentic - I'm glad we don't have to have it all together to love and be loved. Can't wait to see more updates :) I love seeing my precious niece and nephew - gosh, they are so cute and lucky to have each other. Precious is serious the best way to describe those two!

    ReplyDelete