Thursday, March 22, 2012

Where to Begin?

So, it's been a long time . . . My mom was recently visiting us and said everybody is wondering when you're going to do another blog post.  I think by "everybody" she probably means herself and Blair's mom :) but even if those are the only 2 readers ... here goes!

Lots and lots has happened, but I figured it would just be easier to start out where we are now.  That way I don't feel so overwhelmed to the point where I will never post again!  We've had a couple of birthdays (mine and Blair's), field day at school, and a Kindergarten performance of "On the Farm."  So, that's where I'll start. 

One of my fun birthday activities was dinner out with my sweet family.  I could not resist making a video of sweet Addy singing "Happy Birthday."  I will forever remember that her 1st version of the song was pronounced something along the lines of "atta bert day to youuuuuu."  I'm biased, but it's adorable.  I hope you can somewhat hear her version here . . .




Lastly, this past Tuesday I went to school to help out with Aiden's field day.  I figured it would be like a friend of mine described Kindergarten in general to me as "herding cats."  It was a little like that, but his teacher is GREAT, so not too crazy.  I was impressed with how far field days have come since I was in school.  The whole day had an Alice in Wonderland theme and every game had something to do with that story.  Here is a pic of Aiden at the water game station.  Not too sure what it had to do with the story, but it was THE hit with the kids.


 I had one more video to post and somehow couldn't get it to upload, so I'll do another quick post to show you . . .

1 comment: